Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friendship Square Quilt Guild




A special "Thank You" to the members at Friendship Guild in La Habra. For making my visit like coming home. My first quilt class was taught by one of their founding members Ann Molina. I so enjoyed sharing my story and quilts with them all on Monday night. Then a workshop Cutaway Applique on Tuesday. I saw all stages of pumpkin silhouettes. Was surprised to received an email from Treba Sinclare who stayed up late to finish her pumpkins. Good work Treba always happy to see my students work.
Packing for Coastal Quilt Guild in Santa Barbara Show.
Come by and say hi. Have a few new patterns and fabric.
So check it out!

1 comment:

quiltingnana said...

I just found your blog....have enjoyed your children's books ...Tortilla Quilt etc...