Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back in the studio



Okay I am trying to get posts up sooner. Wanted to thank the Arizona Quilt Guild for a great show. I really enjoyed all the positive comments on my designs and fabric choices.



As always I was swamped with request for more of my fabric lines. As you know it is very frustrating for me as a Latina designer to convince the fabric companies to print my designs. Biggest response to ethnic for them and we can't sell it back east. So I need all of you who read this blog to contact you local shop and say "we want this, we need this, you need to get it!" Maybe they will let their fabric Reps.

Fingers crossed have dozens of sketches and designs waiting to be put into print.

Come on all you fabric companies, wake up you're missing the boat!

No comments: